Greenalls Original London Dry Gin 1 Litre
Add to basket
For over 250 years Greenall's The Original London Dry Gin has been expertly crafted by England's oldest gin distillers founded in 1761 by the original gin distiller, Thomas Dakin.
Seven Master Gin Distillers have passed down the secret recipe of this award winning gin using only the finest natural botanicals including wild Tuscan juniper, delicate Moroccan coriander and zesty Spanish lemon.
Pack Size: 1L
- 26 International Awards since 2008
- Best Spirit & Mixer - Greenall's Gin & Tonic World Premix Awards 2016
- Gold Medal - The Fifty Best Gins 2015
- Bronze Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2015
- 88% Very Good, Strong Recommendation - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2015
- Great Value Award, One of Top 6 Gins in the World - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2015
- Tried & True Award - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2015"
Alcohol Unit Other Text:
37.5 UK Units per bottle
0.9 Unit Per 25ml Serving
Please Enjoy Responsibly
UK Health Depts recommend adults do not regularly exceed:
Men 3-4 Units Daily
Women 2-3 Units Daily
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Product of England
Name and Address:
Lower Age Limit:
Statutory Years : 18
1 Litres ℮
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013