Mrs Crimble's Bread Mix 275G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
For further recipe ideas please visit: facebook.com/mrscrimbles
Gluten free bread mix
"This home bake mix provides the perfect opportunity to add your own touch to create delicious gluten-free food so go on and bake with love...."
...let's bake love
Have you also tried?
Sponge & Muffin Mix
Pack Size: 275g
- This pack makes 1 loaf, ideal for bread makers
- Deliciously gluten-free
- Deliciously wheat-free
- Suitable for vegetarians
Cornflour, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Maize Flour, Sugar, Soya Flour, Psyllium Fibre, Salt, Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Stabilisers: Guar Gum & Xanthan Gum, Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate & Sodium Bicarbonate
- Free From: Gluten, Wheat
- Contains: Soya\Soybeans
- Nut Statement: Factory: Packed in a factory handling nuts
- Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage:
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C (for fan assisted ovens) / 420°F / Gas Mark 6-7.
2. To a mixing bowl and the Mrs Crimble's Bread Mix then add water, yeast and oil.
3. Mix well with a food mixer or wooden spoon for 1 - 2 minutes until smooth.
4. Spoon into a well greased, lined, non stick loaf tin and spread evenly.
5. Leave in a warm, draught free place to rise for 30 - 45 mins until doubled in size.
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for 30 - 35 mins.
7. Remove from the oven and leave to cool a little before removing from the tin
Oven temperatures and cooking times may vary. These instructions are given as a guide only.
Using a bread recipe above and select the gluten free settings according to the manufacturer's instructions. Use cool tap water rather tepid water.
Name and Address:
Stiletto Foods (UK) Ltd.,
Stiletto Foods (UK) Ltd.,
Tel: 01256 393460
275 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g when baked to instruction|
|of which Sugars||4.4g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013