We’ve updated our Privacy and Cookies Policy to make it clearer how we use your personal data , including how we use cookies and similar technologies (“cookies”) to help give you the best experience on our site and to show you relevant advertising. If you continue to use this site, we’ll assume that you’re happy to receive all cookies.
Close cookie message

Main Content Link

This product is on offer

Cadbury H/Lght Bournville Stickpack 11G

Any 4 for £1.00Offer valid for delivery from 4/1/2017 until 7/3/2017

Product properties

  • Suitable for vegetarians

£0.32(£2.91/100g)

Add to basket

Product information

Description

Instant low calorie dark chocolate flavoured hot chocolate drink with sugars and sweeteners.

39 Calories†
†Can only help slimming as part of a calorie controlled diet, and a healthy lifestyle.

Pack Size: 11g

  • A lighter hot chocolate with all the taste of dark Cadbury Bournville
  • A low calorie, fairtrade hot chocolate, with only 39 calories
  • Handy single serve 11g sachet ideal for the office, at home or take with you on your travels!
  • Suitable for vegetarians

Information

Ingredients:

Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (41 %), Dried Whey (from Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Inulin, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Dark Chocolate (5 %) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin), Salt, Thickener (E466), Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Milk Proteins, Flavourings, Sweetener (Sucralose), Emulsifier (E471), Cocoa, Sugar: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 46 %

Storage:

  • Store in a dry place.
  • Protect from heat.
  • For Best Before Date See on Flap.

Preparation and Usage:

Preparation Instructions (with 200 ml hot water);
For the perfect Cadbury Highlights empty one sachet of Cadbury Highlights into a cup or mug, add hot water and stir well.

Name and Address:

Mondelez UK,
PO Box 7008,
Birmingham,
B30 2PT.

Mondelez Ireland,
Malahide Road,
Coolock,
Dublin 5.

Return To:

We are passionate about our great quality Cadbury products. Not completely satisfied? Please contact us:
Freephone 0800 818181 (UK only)
Mondelez UK,
PO Box 7008,
Birmingham,
B30 2PT.

Mondelez Ireland,
Freephone 1-800 678708
Malahide Road,
Coolock,
Dublin 5.
www.cadbury.co.uk

Net Contents:

11 Grams ℮

Nutrition

Nutrition
Typical ValuesTypical Values Per 100 g:Per Serving (11 g + 200 ml water)*%RI per serving (11 g + 200 ml water:
Energy1471 kJ (351 kcal)162 kJ (39 kcal)2 %
Fat12 g1.4 g2 %
of which saturates9.6 g1.1 g6 %
Carbohydrate33 g3.6 g-
of which sugars21 g2.3 g3 %
Fibre17 g1.8 g-
Protein17 g1.9 g-
Salt2.62 g0.29 g5%
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)---

Using product information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2013

Reserve a slot for either home delivery or collection

Book a slot

Basket0 items

Basket Summary

Guide price About Guide Price

Clubcard points

MultiBuy Savings

Checkout button

View full basket
Checkout