Innocent Kids Cherry And Strawberry Smoothie 4X180ml
Add to basket
An innocent smoothie for kids is a blend of whole crushed fruit, pure juices and absolutely nothing else.
A delicious blend of cherries & strawberries, made with crushed fruit, pure juice and no concentrates, no added sugar or water, and definitely no bits.
- it's made out of 100% pure fruit and juices and nothing else
- 1 of your 5-a-day in every carton
- Keeps for up to 12 hours out of the fridge, so perfect for lunchboxes
Our innocent promise:
1. Tasty products - 100% pure fruit smoothies. No added sugar. No concentrates. No funny business.
2. Sourced sustainably - we use recycled & recyclable packaging, refuse to air freight and source ethically.
3. 10% of profits go to charity - find out more at www.innocentfoundation.org
innocent drinks. Tastes good, does good.
Pack Size: 180ml
- No added sugar
1 Pressed Apple, 5 Pressed Grapes, 1 1/2 Crushed Strawberries (11%), A Slice of Mashed Banana†, and 3 Crushed Cherries (7%), †Rainforest Alliance Certified™
- Keep refrigerated 0-5° before and after opening. Once opened drink straight away.
- For best before date, see top.
Number Of Uses:
1 180ml = 1 serving
Preparation and Usage:
Gently pasteurised, just like milk.
Shake before opening, not after.
Perfect for lunchboxes
Our smoothies will last happily out of the fridge for up to 12 hours, so they're perfect for packed lunches and days out.
- Recyclable Packing
Name and Address:
342 Ladbroke Grove,
Say hello to the innocent gang
342 Ladbroke Grove,
Call the banana phone on 020 7993 3311 (UK) or 01 664 4100 (ROI), email email@example.com and for more fun visit innocentkids.com
4 x 180 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100ml||180ml|
|(of which saturates)||0g||0g|
|(of which sugars*)||9.8g||18g|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|180ml = 1 serving||-||-|
|*Contains only naturally occurring sugars from fruit||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013