Patak's Tikka Masala Paste 165G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Our authentic blend of aromatic spices, tomato, onion & coriander for a beautifully balanced Tikka Masala dish
For more recipe ideas visit www.pataks.com
Our balanced blend of 13 spices captured in oil for a deep, rich, authentic flavour
Pack Size: 165g
- Chilli rating - medium - 2
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Water, Rapeseed Oil (20%), Ground Spices (14%) [Turmeric, Paprika, Cumin, Coriander (2%), Spices], Concentrated Tomato Purée (9%), Sugar, Dried Onion (4.5%), Salt, Maize Flour, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Acid (Acetic Acid), Cumin Seed, Dried Fenugreek Leaf, Dried Coriander Leaf, Paprika Extract, Mustard Powder
- Free From: Gluten
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts
- Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 6 weeks of opening and before the best before end date.
- Best Before End: See Lid.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Made in the UK
Number Of Uses:
Preparation and Usage:
This product must be cooked.
Chicken Tikka Masala Serves 4
1. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
2. Add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 tsp finely chopped garlic and the full jar of Patak's paste, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50ml of water, cook until the water has evaporated.
3. Add 500g diced chicken, cook until sealed. Add 200g chopped tomatoes and 150ml water, simmer uncovered until the chicken is cooked (approx. 15 minutes).
4. Add 150ml double cream and 1 tsp sugar, cook for 4 minutes, season to taste, garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve with rice and naan.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and Address:
AB World Foods Ltd.,
AB World Foods Ltd.,
UK: 0800 0195 617
ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
165 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||-|
|Energy||1272kJ / 307kcal||-|
|of which saturates||1.6g||-|
|of which sugars||11.3g||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013