Schwartz Slow Cooker Chicken Provencal 35G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
A 286g serving made according to Our Recipe contains
A recipe mix with garlic, rosemary, marjoram and thyme for tasty slow-cooked chicken Provençal.
For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
Pack Size: 35g
- Bursting with herbs & spices
- Slow cook for up to 8 hrs
- 2 of your 5 a day is provided by 1 serving of our recipe
- No hydrogenated fat, artificial colours, added preservatives or MSG
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No hydrogenated fat
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Thiamin (Vitamin B1)), Dried Onion, Dried Garlic (14%), Salt, Flavouring (contains Barley, Wheat), Sugar, Rosemary (3%), Basil (2%), Black Pepper, Savory, Oregano, Thyme, Marjoram, Sunflower Oil, Total content of Herbs and Spices = 43.0%
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in the UK
Number Of Uses:
For Our Recipe you will need...
1 sachet Schwartz Slow Cookers Chicken Provençal Recipe Mix
1 red pepper, cut into large chunks
1 yellow pepper, cut into large chunks
8 skinless chicken thighs or drumsticks, trimmed of fat
400g tin chopped tomatoes
1 tbs tomato purée
1. Place peppers and chicken into your slow cooker pot.
2. Mix sachet contents with tomatoes and tomato purée, and add to slow cooker pot. Stir through.
3. Cover and cook for up to 4 hours on High or up to 8 hours on Low, or until meat is tender and cooked through. (Keep covered during cooking. Slow Cookers vary. Directions based on a 3.5 litre Morphy Richards model.)
4. Remove lid, stir through and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Hints & Tips...
For an authentic twist why not try adding pitted olives and a splash of red wine, or stir in a handful of capers at the end of cooking.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- No added preservatives or MSG
Name and Address:
Please get in touch with Consumer Services at: www.schwartz.co.uk
35 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g (as sold)||Per 286g serving (1/4 of Our Recipe)*||Reference Intake**|
|*Based on Our Recipe||-||-||-|
|**Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013