Tesco Finest Tikka Curry Paste 200G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
One-quarter of a jar contains
A medium spice tikka paste with tomato, ground coriander and coconut.
Tomato Purée, Water, Tomato, Coriander Powder (5%), Sugar, Paprika, Coconut (4%), Vegetable Oil, Coriander (3%), Onion Powder, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Ground Turmeric, Salt, Lactic Acid, Chilli Powder, Ground Cardamom, Ground Fenugreek, Curry Leaves, Black Pepper, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colour (Paprika Extract)
- Recipe: No nuts.Ingredients: Cannot guarantee nut free.Factory: Before being prepared for manufacture of this product, the equipment was previously used to make products containing nuts.
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 4
- weeks and by date shown.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Name of recipe suggestion: Chicken Tikka Curry
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 medium onions - diced
1 jar of Tesco Finest Tikka Paste
500g chicken breasts - diced
400g chopped tomatoes
200g double cream
1. Heat up the oil in a medium saucepan. Gently cook the onion until golden in
2. Stir in the Tikka curry paste. Fry for a further 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken and fry until sealed.
4. Add Tomatoes and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
5. Add the cream, mix well. Simmer gently for 15 minutes or until chicken is
thoroughly cooked and sauce has thickened.
Serve with cooked basmati rice and naan bread.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-quarter of a jar (50g) contains|
|Energy||565kJ (135kcal)||285kJ (70kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013