Goodfella's Deep Pan Baked Loaded Cheese 417G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each 1/4 pizza (oven cooked) contains:
A deep pan baked pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella and Cheddar cheese.
Pack Size: 417g
- Suitable for vegetarians
Wheat Flour, Water, Mozzarella Cheese (14%) (Milk) (Milk, Skim Milk Powder, Starch, Salt, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk)), Cheddar Cheese (14%) (Milk), Tomato (7%), Vegetable Oil: Rapeseed, Palm, Yeast, Salt, Dextrose, Onion Purée, Maltodextrin (from Wheat), Starch, Basil, Sugar, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Purée, Natural Flavouring, Black Pepper, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts
- Keep frozen
- Food Freezer **** Until Best Before Date†
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment *** Until Best Before Date†
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment ** 1 Month
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment * 1 Week
- Ice Making Compartment 3 Days
- †Should be -18°C or colder. Do not refreeze once thawed.
- See top of pack for Best Before End date.
Country of Origin:
Number Of Uses:
4 This pack contains 4 servings
Oven cook (From Frozen): For best results cook from frozen.
1. Get the oven warmed up to 190°C/Gas 5, for a fan assisted oven heat to 180°C.
2. Remove all packaging and recycle carton.
3. Spread out all topping, then slide your pizza onto a baking tray and place on the top shelf of the oven. Alternatively for a crispier pizza place directly onto the oven shelf.
4. Bake for 22-24 mins. When your Goodfell'a Deep Pizza is golden brown and piping hot, pop it on a plate to cool slightly before eating, as topping can be extremely hot.
As appliances may vary, these are guidelines only.
Name and Address:
Green Isle Foods Ltd.,
We really want to know if you enjoyed our pizza. Please write, email or call us.
Green Isle Foods Ltd.,
Customer Care Number: 00353(0)45 848 000
417 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values when cooked per 100g||when cooked per 1/4 pizza serving||% RI* per 1/4 pizza|
|Energy||1347kJ/ 321kcal||1400kJ/ 334kcal||17%|
|of which saturates||6.6g||6.9g||35%|
|of which sugars||3.5g||3.6g||18%|
|Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/ 2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|This pack contains 4 servings||-||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013