Jane Asher Choco Bean Cookies 200G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
For ingredients, equipment, other recipes and more ideas: www.janeasher.com
Cookie mix with a chocolate icing mix and chocolate beans
"Baking your own cookies is such good fun, and the best bit about my Choco Bean Cookie Mix is that after you have decorated them you can share them with your family and friends! Happy Baking"
Why not try one of the other...
My First Baking Kit
Silly Faces Cupcake Kit
Pack Size: 200g
Each cookie typically contains Calories 161 9%, Sugars 17.2g 20%, Fat 4.8g 7%, Saturates 2.7g 14%, Salt 0.08g 2% of a child's guideline daily amount*
*GDAs are guidelines. Personal requirements vary depending on age, gender and activity levels
Makes 6 cookies
- Add butter & water
- Preparation time 10 mins, baking time 14 mins
- Suitable for vegetarians
Cookie Mix (73%) [Wheatflour, Sugar, Soft Brown Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed), Dried Glucose Syrup, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Bicarbonate)], Icing Mix (20%) [Icing Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder], Chocolate Beans (7%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whey Powder, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Soya Lecithin, Gum Arabic, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Colours: Riboflavin, Copper Chlorophyll, Beta Carotene, Beetroot Red, Anthocyanin, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide]
- Contains wheat gluten, cows' milk
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Milk, Soya\Soybeans
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Preparation and Usage:
Choco Bean Cookie Mix
Please note cooking appliances may vary, these are given as a guide only. We recommend that children are supervised by an adult when baking.
You will need
25g softened unsalted butter
Lightly greased baking tray
Mixing bowl & spoon
1. Pre heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan oven) / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
2. Put the softened butter in a mixing bowl and add the cookie mix. Blend with the back of a wooden spoon and then add 5ml (1 tsp) water and mix to a firm dough. Use your hands to bring the mix together.
3. Divide into 6 balls and place on a baking tray. Flatten them slightly with your hand or the back of a spoon to about 15mm thick.
4. Bake for 12-14 minutes in the centre of the oven until just beginning to brown around the edges.
5. Remove from the oven and leave for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool.
1. Empty the icing mix sachet into a bowl and add 5ml (1 tsp) cold water. Mix well until smooth, adding a little more water drop by drop if needed to make a spreadable icing.
2. Spread some icing onto each cookie and decorate with the chocolate beans.
Jane's Hints and Tips:
If you want more cookies to share you can use this mix to make 12 mini cookies instead! After you have made the cookie dough just divide into 12 and flatten as per step 3 of the instructions. Cut the baking time down by a couple of minutes if necessary and enjoy sharing with all your friends!
If you have any comments or suggestions write to us at:
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g (baked as directed)||Per 37g Cookie (baked as directed)|
|Energy||1828 kJ||677 kJ|
|-||434 kcal||161 kcal|
|of which Sugars||46.5g||17.2g|
|of which Saturates||7.3g||2.7g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013