Whitworths Mango 60G
Add to basket
For more information & tempting recipes log on to: www.whitworths.co.uk
These specially selected strips of mango are sweet and tasty. Enjoy!
At Whitworths we source only the finest ingredients from around the world.
We believe that our passion for quality ensures that you can enjoy the best taste every time, whether you're cooking, baking or snacking straight from the pack!
Pack Size: 60g
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Manufacturers of Provisions and Dried Fruit Whitworths Ltd. Irthlingborough
Produce of more than one country.
Mango, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite)
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Once opened, reseal and consume within two weeks.
Preparation and Usage:
Oaty Mango Cookies
150g Plain Flour
2g Baking Powder
1g Ground Cinnamon
165g Butter, softened
90g Soft Brown Sugar
1 Medium Egg, well beaten
1tsp Vanilla Essence
110g Dried Rolled Oats
60g Whitworths Dried Mango, chopped
How to make
1. Preheat oven to 180°C,/ 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
2. Cream butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy, then mix in the beaten egg and vanilla essence.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon together and fold into the mixture, followed by the oats and mango.
4. Deposit 12 equal sized teaspoonfuls of mixture onto a baking sheet.
5. Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 10-15 mins, until golden brown.
6. Leave to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Why not try... mango added to a stir fry or shredded and baked in coconut macaroons
Our aim is to delight you with delicious product every time that you open a Whitworths pack.
If you have any questions or comments please call: 01933 654340
Or write to us at:
Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove mango stones, some fragments may remain.
60 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 25g||100g|
|of which sugars||11.3g||45.1g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.2g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013