- You are here: Groceries
- You are here: Favourites
- You are here: Recipes
- You are here: Special Offers
- You are here: Delivery Saver
Iams Cat Adult Chicken 300G
Add to basket
Chicken for strong muscles
Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion
Antioxidants to support a strong immune system
7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart
Rich in succulent roast chicken
100% complete & balanced
Developed with veterinarians
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Iams Proactive Health Adult with New Zealand Lamb & Chicken (37% chicken & turkey, 4% lamb, chicken & turkey and lamb combined 41%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats.
Iams contains around 30% more animal protein.*
* than the leading dry brand sold in supermarkets. Based on an estimated analysis of animal protein content in their best selling dry adult diet January 2011 2012. Out of total protein content.
Try these other great products from Iams for special needs; Light in Fat, Hairball, Multi cat
Dried Chicken and Turkey,Maize ,Wheat ,Animal Fat ,Rice ,Dried Beet Pulp (1.7%) ,Hydrolysed Animal Proteins ,Fructooligosaccharides (0.68%) ,Potassium Chloride ,Dried Whole Egg ,Brewer's Dried Yeast ,Fish Oil ,Calcium Carbonate
|Typical Values||Typical values analytical constituents||-|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||(2.60%)||-|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||(0.26%)||-|
|Vitamin A||(86094 Iu/Kg)||-|
|Vitamin D||(7013 Iu/Kg)||-|
|Vitamin E||(150 Mg/Kg)||-|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||(39 Mg/Kg)||-|
|Zinc Oxide||(234 Mg/Kg)||-|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||(141 Mg/Kg)||-|
|Potassium Iodide||(1.7 Mg/Kg)||-|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monohydrate||(5.3 Mg/Kg)||-|
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated and nutrition content may change. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.
Where further dietary information is important to you, for example because you have an allergy or specific dietary requirement, you should contact Tesco Customer Services if the product is Tesco branded or the product manufacturer if the product is not Tesco branded.
Nutritional and guideline daily amounts (GDA) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).
GDA information for non Tesco products is calculated by Tesco based on information provided to Tesco. Tesco has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ from that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.
Although this information is regularly updated, Tesco are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2009