Fairy Lemon Washing Up Liquid 870Ml
Add to basket
Fairy's trusted cleaning power gives you brilliantly clean dishes and up to 50% more grease cutting power than the next best selling brand.
Pack Size: 870.0milliliter
- Up to 50% more grease-cutting power than the next best-selling brand
- Fairy's trusted cleaning power gives you brilliantly clean dishes and up to 50% more grease cutting power than the next best selling brand.
- Lots of suds, long lasting bubbles, powerful grease cutting
- Washing up tip: To help prevent the spread of bacteria from your sponge, rinse the sponge after washing up, add 1 or 2 squirts of the product, squeeze to distribute and use in your washing up bowl.
- Cleaning Tips: Start with glasses first, as they will benefit from the warmest and purest water. Besides, hot water evaporates more quickly, reducing spots. For an extra clear result, invert clean glasses to let excess water roll down, then polish with a dry, dust-free cloth, preferably cotton or linen.
- A cloudy film on your glasses could be the result of hard water. To clear away the clouds, try rubbing your glasses with white alcohol vinegar every now and then. No need to rinse as vinegar evaporates automatically.
- If when doing the washing up, you find stubborn dirt that is stuck on simply soak in water and sprinkle a little washing powder on item, in 5 min item as good as new. For more cleaning tips visit www.fairy-dish.co.uk
- Also try Fairy All in One Dishwasher Tablets for sparkling dishes and a sparkling dishwasher. Designed and tested for use on all leading dishwashers.
15-30% Anionic surfactants; 5-15% Non-ionic surfactants; Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfumes.
Country of Origin:
Procter & Gamble,
Procter & Gamble,
Handcare: after use, rinse your hands and dry them thoroughly. As for all detergents, if you have damaged or sensitive skin, avoid prolonged contact with the liquid and washing solution.
1 x 870 Millilitres ℮
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013