Tesco Finest Chocolate Sauce 250G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each tablespoon contains
Gooey & Rich
Glucose Syrup, Belgian Dark Chocolate (20%), Double Cream (Milk) (20%), Water, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Cornflour, Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring, Belgian Dark chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 72% minimum
- Free From: Mustard
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 4 weeks.
MICROWAVE: Spoon into a microwaveable container and cover loosely. Heat on full power 800 watt - 15 secs 900 watt - 10 sec Stir before serving. If required, heat for a further 10 secs or until melted. Do not reheat. Adjust times according to your particular oven. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
This product can be consumed cold or warm. Delicious warm with pancakes and ice
Number Of Uses:
Name of recipe suggestion: Profiteroles with Belgian Chocolate Sauce
Preparation: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
200ml cold water, 4 tsp caster sugar, 85g unsalted butter, plus extra for
greasing, 115g plain flour, pinch salt, 3 medium free-range eggs, beaten, 600ml
double cream, 8 tbsp Tesco Finest Belgian chocolate sauce.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas mark 6.
2. For the choux pastry: Place the water, sugar and butter into a large
saucepan. Heat gently until the butter has melted.
3. Turn up the heat, then quickly pour in the flour and salt all in one go.
4. Remove from the heat and beat the mixture vigorously until a smooth paste is
formed. Once the mixture comes away from the side of the pan, transfer to a
large bowl and leave to cool for 10-15 minutes.
5. Beat in the eggs, a little at a time, until the mixture is smooth and glossy
and has a soft dropping consistency - you may not need it all.
6. Lightly grease a large baking sheet. Using a piping bag and plain 1cm/½in
nozzle, pipe the mixture into small balls in lines across the baking sheet.
7. Place the baking sheet into the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until
8. For the filling: lightly whip the cream until soft peaks form. When the
profiteroles are cold, use a piping bag to pipe the cream into the
profiteroles. To serve: Place the stuffed profiteroles into a large serving
dish and pour over the Tesco Finest Belgian Chocolate sauce. Serve hot or cold.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each tablespoon (15g) contains'|
|Energy||1705kJ (407kcal)||256kJ (61kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013