Tesco Original One Cup Filter Coffee 10 Pack 70G
Add to basket
Ground coffee in one cup filters
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container of
- refrigerator and consume within 3-4 weeks and by date shown
more than one country
Each Individual Filter coffee is so quick and easy to use, all you need is a
Each individual filter gives you a single serving of freshly made pure ground
1. shake the coffee filters to distribute the ground coffee evenly.
2. Carefully place the filter on suitable sized cup, pour freshly boiled water
up to the mark inside the filter.
Warning: Ensure filter sits tightly on cup.
3. Put the lid on and leave for 2-3 minutes whilst the filter empties
4. Take off the lid and turn upside down, using it as a saucer for the empty
filter. Wash and retain lid for further use. Add milk or cream as preferred.
Number Of Uses:
Name of recipe suggestion
10 X 7.0 g e
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013