We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies.
Close cookie message

Main Content Link

This product is on offer

Starbucks Doubleshot 200Ml

£1.59(£0.80/100ml)

Add to basket

Product information

Fairtrade

Premium coffee drink

Sterilised milk drink with Fairtrade certified Starbucks® arabica coffee.

Visit us at StarbucksOnTheGo.com

The Fairtrade Certification Mark is your independent guarantee that the Fairtrade ingredients in this product have been traded in accordance with international Fairtrade Standards (www.info.fairtrade.net).

Allergy Information

Allergy Other Text: Contains caffeine

Contains: Milk

Other Information

Recycling Info: Recyclable Pack

Ingredients

3% Fat Milk (75%), Starbucks® Arabica coffee (20%), Sugar (5%), Natural Coffee Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate), Starbucks® Arabica Coffee and Sugar comply with Fairtrade Standards, total 25%, High Caffeine content (47mg/100ml)

Nutrition

Nutrition
Typical ValuesTypical values 100ml contain-
Energy300kJ/70kcal-
Protein2.7g-
Carbohydrate9.4g-
Fat2.6g-

Using product information

While every care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated and nutrition content may change. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.

Where further dietary information is important to you, for example because you have an allergy or specific dietary requirement, you should contact Tesco Customer Services if the product is Tesco branded or the product manufacturer if the product is not Tesco branded.

Nutritional and guideline daily amounts (GDA) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).

GDA information for non Tesco products is calculated by Tesco based on information provided to Tesco. Tesco has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ from that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.

Although this information is regularly updated, Tesco are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.

This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2013

Reserve a slot for either home delivery or collection

Book a slot

Basket0 items

Basket Summary

Guide price About Guide Price

Clubcard points

MultiBuy Savings

Checkout button

View full basket
Checkout