- You are here: Groceries
- You are here: Favourites
- You are here: Recipes
- You are here: Special Offers
- You are here: Delivery Saver
Discovery Qandi Caramel 220Ml
Add to basket
Caramel macchiato flavour
Made with Starbucks® Espresso Roast, just like the beverages in our stores. The authentic combination of intense espresso and rich caramel flavour brings joy and merriment to every cup.
Milk drink with Starbucks® arabica coffee and caramel flavour, ultra heat treated.
Visit us at www.StarbucksOnTheGo.com
The Fairtrade Certification Mark is your independent assurance that the arabica coffee and sugar in this product are traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards (www.info.fairtrade.net).
1.8% Fat Milk (75%),Starbucks® Arabica Coffee (20%) ,Sugar (5%) ,Flavouring ,Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate) ,Stabilisers (Carrageenan, Guar Gum) ,Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids of Vegetable Origin) ,Arabica Coffee and Sugar comply with Fairtrade Standards, total 25%
|Typical Values||Typical values 100ml||-|
|of which sugars:||9.1g||-|
|of which saturated fat:||1.0g||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated and nutrition content may change. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.
Where further dietary information is important to you, for example because you have an allergy or specific dietary requirement, you should contact Tesco Customer Services if the product is Tesco branded or the product manufacturer if the product is not Tesco branded.
Nutritional and guideline daily amounts (GDA) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).
GDA information for non Tesco products is calculated by Tesco based on information provided to Tesco. Tesco has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ from that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.
Although this information is regularly updated, Tesco are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2009