Fixodent Adhesive Cream Dual Power 40G
Add to basket
Enjoy even tough food with the strength of Dual Power. It’s perfect if you are looking for a long lasting hold, getting the weight of the denture off your mind for the whole day. In fact, it ensures you'll reach the end of the day with exceptional 88% of the holding power you started out with, thanks to its thicker formula. It keeps on releasing adhesive agents throughout the day – so your dentures stay secure and fit comfortably at every moment and while eating every kind of food. Also, it creates a special food seal, preventing food particles from getting beneath your dentures.
Pack Size: 40.0Grams
- Denture Adhesive with light mint flavor especially designed for best hold within Fixodent line-up
- Unbeatable hold within Fixodent line-up: up to 88% of the hold at the end of the day
- 10x stronger hold vs. no adhesive
- Stronger hold vs. Fixodent Original keeps denture securely in place throughout the day
- Improved comfort: cushions between gums and denture for customized fit
- Helps prevent food particles from getting beneath your denture
- For full and partial dentures
Calcium/Zinc PVM/MA Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cellulose Gum, Petrolatum, Silica, CI 45410
Preparation and Usage:
1. Clean dentures and gums thoroughly.
2. For best results apply dots of the adhesive at intervals along the edges and surfaces of the denture which come into contact with your mouth. Make sure the adhesive is not too close to the top edge of the denture to avoid oozing.
3. For extra strong hold also apply in the centre of the denture.
4. Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures. Our denture adhesive is designed to react with the moisture to form a thin, tight, food seal barrier.
5. Press denture firmly into place and hold briefly.
6. For best results wait 15-30 minutes before eating or drinking. DO NOT use more product than shown in diagram (not more than about 1.25g, carefully following the diagram). If product oozes off denture in your mouth you are using too much.
DO NOT use product more than once a day. With proper use, this tube should last at least 4 weeks.
DO NOT use excess product for poorly fitting dentures.
DO NOT use more than directed. Contains zinc, consult a doctor if using other products containing zinc.
Procter & Gamble,
Surrey KT13 0XP,
[GB]: [0800 731 1792], [IE]: [1800 509448]
For further details, please contact our customer service.
Keep out of reach of children.
1 x 40.0 Grams ℮
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013