Tesco Lighter Mild Grated Cheese 250G
Sorry, this product is permanently unavailable.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Reduced Fat Mild Cheese
30% LESS FAT* with all the same natural goodness
Added Ingredient: Anti Caking Agent (Potato Starch)
- Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by date shown.
- Best Before: see front of back
Name of recipe suggestion 1 (Serves 1, Skill Easy)
Loaded Cheesy Skins.
Preparation Time 10-15mins / Cook 10-15mins
360g (12oz) baked potato
75g (3oz) Tesco Grated Lighter Mild Cheese
40g (1 1/2oz) Spring onions, chopped
1. Scoop the flesh out of the baked potato and mix with the cheese and spring
2. Place the potato, cheese and onion mix back into the potato skin and cook in
the oven at 200°C/400°F/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6 or until hot and golden brown.
Eat on their own or with a Chicken Kiev.
Name of recipe suggestion 2 (Serves 2, Skill moderate)
Cheese and Apple Topped Chicken Bake.
Preparation Time 15mins / Cook 20-25mins
2 small apples, finely diced or coarsely shredded
60g (2 1/4oz) Tesco Grated Lighter Mild Cheese
1 tablesppon of breadcrumbs
Knob of butter
2 x 50g (2oz) skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
Parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 190°c/375°F/Fan 170°C/Gas Mark 5
2. In a bowl, combine the apple, cheese and breadcrumbs
3. Melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat and brown the
chicken breast fillets all over.
4. Top the browned chicken breasts with the apple and cheese mix, ensuring that
the mix covers the whole of both breast fillets.
5. Place the breast fillets in an ovenproof dish and cook in the top of a
preheated oven for 20-25mins, ensuring the chicken is no longer pink and that
the juices run clear, then garnish with parsley.
Eat with buttered new potatoes and green beans.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
UK LK 002 EC
|Typical Values||100g contains||30g contains|
|Energy||1280kJ (310kcal)||385kJ (95kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013