Innocent Mango And Pineapple Fruit Tubes 6 X 40G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Kids Mangoes & Pineapples Fruit Tubes
Go to innocentdrinks.com to find out more good stuff
A delicious blend of mangoes and pineapples, made with crushed fruit, juice and no concentrates, no added sugar or water, and no bits.
3 great reasons squeeze this tube:
- it's made out of 100% fruit and juices
- no added sugar, no sweeteners and no lumpy bits
- great for a lunchbox snack
Our innocent promise
We promise that our products will always taste good. And we promise that we'll always do the following:
1. Tasty products - 100% fruit tubes. No added sugar. No concentrates. No funny business.
2. Sourced sustainably - we use recycled & recyclable packaging, refuse to air freight and source ethically.
3. 10% of our profits go to charity - we give away 10% of our profits to people who need it more than us.
innocent drinks. Tastes good, does good.
Pack Size: 40g
- No added sugar or sweeteners
A piece of Pressed Apple, A chunk of Crushed Mango (17%), A dash of Pineapple Juice (8%), A slice of mashed Banana†, †Rainforest Alliance Certified™
- Keep refrigerated 0-5°C.
- Can be kept out of the fridge for 8 hours. Once opened, eat straight away. Gently pasteurised, just like milk.
- For best before date see top of box.
Preparation and Usage:
How do I eat it?
Tear off the end of the tube and squeeze the fruit into your mouth, easy peasy. Or pop in the freezer for delicious 100% fruit ice pops.
- Free From Additives
Free From Preservatives
Name and Address:
342 Ladbroke Grove,
Write to the gang at
342 Ladbroke Grove,
Or call the banana phone on 020 7993 3311 (UK) or 01 664 4100 (ROI)
Not suitable for children under 12 month old. Sorry, little fellows.
Lower Age Limit:
Advisory Months : 12
6 x 40 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per: 100g||per: 40g|
|(of which saturates)||0.1g||0.0g|
|(of which sugars*)||11.0g||4.4g|
|*contains only naturally occurring sugars from fruit||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013