Optrex Itchy Eyes 10Ml
Add to basket
Soothing eye drops
For itchy eyes
Soothes and Relieves
Pollen, pet hat and dust mites can leave eyes feeling itchy, irritated and uncomfortable
Optrex - experts in eye care
Pack Size: 10ml
Reference Number: O-UK-51-12
- Contains natural plant extracts
- Relieves irritation caused by pollen, pet hair & dust mites
- Gently cleanse the eye's surface, washing away particles that can cause allergy and hay fever
- Safe for everyday use
Aqua, Hamamelis Virgina (Witch Hazel), Alcohol, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride
- Store below 25°C.
- Discard 28 days after opening.
Preparation and Usage:
Only for use in the eyes
Directions for use
Adults and Children
1. Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use.
2. Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 2 to 4 drops into each eye to instantly refresh them.
3. Use as often as required.
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited (RBH),
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use after expiry date.
If irritation persists seek medical advice.
Safe to use in children's eyes with the supervision of an adult.
10 Millilitres ℮
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013