Tesco Dischi Volanti 500G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each serving contains
Dried dischi volanti pasta made from Durum wheat semolina
Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place and once opened use tab to reseal.
Time:10 - 12 mins
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
The name Dischi Volanti translates to flying saucers, which is perfect with
chunky sauces as the circular shapes capture the pieces
DISCHI VOLANTI with pancetta and Parmesan
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
300g Tesco Dischi Volanti Pasta
1 tbsps olive oil
130g pancetta, cubed
175g chestnut mushrooms, finely chopped
220ml double cream
80g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and then drain.
2. Meanwhile, the olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the pancetta
and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Once the pancetta starts to brown add the mushrooms to the saucepan followed
by the Parmesan. Gently add the cream and simmer for a minute.
4. Add the drained pasta to the cream mixture and gently combine.
5. Serve immediately. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||As sold each serving (75g) contains|
|Energy||1526kJ (360kcal)||1145kJ (270kcal)|
Other Nutrition Info:
75g of uncooked pasta weighs approximately 170g when cooked.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013