Flash Bathroom Cleaning Spray 500Ml
Add to basket
With tough soap scum on your sink, shower and tub, your bathroom probably takes the most time and effort to clean...and keep clean. That’s why Flash bathroom spray cleaner with the freshness of Febreze has blended the cleaning power of Flash with the freshness of Febreze, to leave your bathroom shiny clean and deliciously fresh in no time! On top, its shine protect formula prevents watermarks and soapy water build-up, so you can keep your surfaces shiny longer. You can safely use this bath cleaner everyday on your bathroom surfaces: Bathtubs, Linoleum, Showers, Sinks, Toilets, tiles, taps.
Pack Size: 500.0ml
- N°1 against limescale Long lasting shine (in sales)
- Bathroom Spray Cleaner
- Long lasting shine
- Removes soap scum and dirt
- Fresh scent recommended by Febreze
<5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Benzisothiazolinone, Perfume, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butyphenyl Methylpropional
- Storage: Keep away from children.
Preparation and Usage:
1. Spray the bath cleaning spray on the surface to clean. 2. Wipe with a damp cloth then rinse thoroughly. For best result, let product act for 5 minutes before rinsing. Do not use on marble, stone containing marble, coloured enamel, worn-old enamel (>10 years), rugs, upholstery. For Aged/worn surfaces: test on hidden area. Never leave product on surfaces more than 10 minutes. Keep bottle upright. Do not use on marble, stone containing marble, coloured enamel, worn-old enamel (>10 years), rugs, upholstery. For Aged/worn surfaces: test on hidden area. Never leave product on surfaces more than 10 minutes. Keep bottle upright.
Name and Address:
Procter & Gamble,
(UK) 0800 028 3292
(IRL) 1800 509 435
Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Do not breathe spray.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013