Splenda Granular Ceka 125G Tin
Add to basket
Sucralose-based table-top sweetener
See what we've cooked up at www.splenda.co.uk (UK) or www.splenda.ie (IRL). Sign up to the Sweet Talk newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with everything that's new.
Splenda® Granulated Sugar Alternative is also suitable if you're following a low carbohydrate diet or you have diabetes, as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
For more great Recipes and Tips on Baking and Cooking with Splenda® Products, visit www.splenda.co.uk
Splenda® Granulated Sugar Alternative makes it easy to enjoy life's little treats and cut down on sugar.
Great for cooking and baking, you can use it in drinks, desserts and dressings, sauces and smoothies, puddings and pies.
If you're looking for a simple, everyday solution to cutting down on sugar, Splenda® Granulated can help you get there, one spoonful at a time.
If you like Splenda® Granulated, why not try our Splenda® Sweet Minis tablets - perfect sweetness wherever you are.
Pack Size: 125g
- Low calorie
- Tastes like sugar
- For sprinkling, baking and in drinks
- Low calories
Maltodextrin, Sweetener (Sucralose 1%)
- May Contain: Milk, Soya
- For the perfect spoonful every time, keep in a cool dry place with the lid closed.
- Best before end: see back of pack.
Preparation and Usage:
Contents may have settled a little on its way to you - simply shake before using to restore to normal.
10 delicious ways to enjoy Splenda® Sugar Alternative
Stir it, Sprinkle it, Bake it, Shake it, Whisk it, Drink it, Mix it, Cook it, Chill it, Enjoy it!
How to use Splenda®
Splenda® Granulated measures and sweetens spoon-for-spoon just like sugar:
1 level teaspoon of Splenda® (0.5g) = 1 level teaspoon of sugar (5g)
Only 2 Calories per teaspoon!
4 tbsp vegetable oil
200g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
5 tbsp Splenda® Granulated
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas mark 4. Prepare a 12-hole muffin tray with paper cases. This is best done in advance so the batter doesn't have to wait before being poured into the cases.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl, then gently stir in the Splenda® Granulated.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the milk, vanilla extract, egg and the oil together. Make a well in the centre of the flour and slowly fold in the liquid. When all the liquid is added, beat well and add the blueberries.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tray so that each case is about two-thirds full. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. You can test whether the muffins are cooked by pressing lightly on one; if the top springs back, they are ready.
5. Cool the muffins on a wire rack.
Nutrition Info Per Muffin
Energy 129 kcal, Fat 6.7g (of which saturates 0.8g), Carbohydrate 14.2g (of which sugars 2.2g), Fibre 0.8g, Protein 3.0g, Salt 0.3g
- Recyclable Packing
Name and Address:
Heartland Sweeteners Europe BV,
For anything else you'd like to know, please do give us a ring on 0800 028 1222 (UK) or 1 800 924 657 (IRL). We're here every weekday, and would love to hear from you.
125 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 1 tsp (0.5 g)||Per 100g|
|Energy||8.4 kJ/ 2.0kcal||1680 kJ/ 395kcal|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
|of which sugars||0g||7.1g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013