Jus Rol All Butter Puff Pastry 500G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
JUS ROL® All Butter Pastry with its rich buttery taste gives that extra special touch to any pastry recipe.
For easy ideas, step by step demonstrations & to sign up to our newsletter go to www.jusrol.co.uk
Frozen uncooked puff pastry block.
Pack Size: 500g
Each serving (50g) cooked contains kcal 217 11% of an adult's GDA*.
*GDA = Guideline Daily Amount. Adult GDAs are based on GDAs for women. GDAs are guidelines and personal requirements vary depending on age, gender, weight and activity.
Vegetarian Society APPROVED.
No added colours, preservatives or flavourings.
Wheat Flour, Butter (29%), Water, Salt
- Contains Wheat and Milk Ingredients
- Contains: Wheat, Milk
- KEEP FROZEN AT -18°C. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE DEFROSTED. ONCE DEFROSTED USE WITHIN 24 HOURS.
Country of Origin:
Preparation and Usage:
Just top pastry with tapenade, tomatoes, olives and rocket and bake until golden.
Preparing the pastry:
Ensure that the pastry is thoroughly defrosted before use.
1. Keep the pastry in its wrap and thaw overnight in your fridge, then stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before using. Alternatively, thaw at room temperature for approx. 3 hours.
2. Lightly flour both the work surface and pastry before rolling out to your required thickness.
3. Allow to stand for a few minutes to reduce shrinkage.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C (200°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas 7, or at the temperature required in your recipe.
- No added colours, preservatives or flavourings
At JUS-ROL™ we love pastry and we hope you do too, to get in touch you can write, phone or contact us via our website.
FREEPHONE Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.
0800 125 577 (UK only).
1-800 535 115 (Republic of Ireland only).
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Cooked||Per Serving (50g) Cooked|
|of which sugars||2.4g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||16.3g||8.2g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013