We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies.
Close cookie message

Main Content Link

Sunpat Peanut Butter Smooth 454G

Product properties

  • Suitable for vegetarians


Add to basket

Product information

Made with 95% peanuts

Suitable for vegetarians

Sun Pat Peanut Butter is packed with 95% peanuts and contains absolutely no butter

Sun Pat gives you delicious slow release energy as peanuts are a natural source of protein.

Allergy Information

Nut Statement: Factory: This product is made in a factory which handles other nuts


Roasted Peanuts (94%), Stabiliser (E471), Cane Sugar, Peanut Oil (1.0%), Sea Salt, Total Peanut Ingredients (95%)


Typical ValuesTypical values per 100g:-
of which saturates9.1g-
of which sugars5.1g-


Store at room temperature.

Using product information

While every care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated and nutrition content may change. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.

Where further dietary information is important to you, for example because you have an allergy or specific dietary requirement, you should contact Tesco Customer Services if the product is Tesco branded or the product manufacturer if the product is not Tesco branded.

Nutritional and guideline daily amounts (GDA) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).

GDA information for non Tesco products is calculated by Tesco based on information provided to Tesco. Tesco has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ from that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.

Although this information is regularly updated, Tesco are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.

This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2013

Reserve a slot for either home delivery or collection

Book a slot

Basket0 items

Basket Summary

Guide price About Guide Price

Clubcard points

MultiBuy Savings

Checkout button

View full basket