Whitworths Desiccated Coconut 150G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
For more information and tempting recipes log on to: www.whitworths.co.uk
At the heart of great food since 1886
Pack Size: 150g
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Manufacturers of Provisions and Dried Fruit Whitworths Ltd. Irthlingborough
Produce of more than one country
Desiccated Coconut, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Once opened store in an airtight container.
Preparation and Usage:
Chocolate Lime Macaroons
1 Medium Egg White
80g Whitworths Desiccated Coconut
1tsp Whitworths Cornflour
50g Caster Sugar
1tsp Lime Zest, finely grated
1tbsp Lime Juice
100g Dark Chocolate
How to make
1. Preheat the oven 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2. Grease and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
3. Beat the egg white until light and fluffy but not stiff.
4. Fold the desiccated coconut, cornflour, caster sugar, lime zest and lime juice into the beaten egg white.
5. Use a tablespoon to place small mounds of the mixture onto the prepared baking tray 5cm apart.
6. Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until a light golden colour.
7. Cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
8. Break the chocolate up into small pieces and place in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water to melt.
9. Dip the prongs of a fork into the melted chocolate and drizzle over the macaroons.
Our aim is to delight you with delicious product every time that you open a Whitworths pack.
If you have any questions or comments please call: 01933 654340
Or write to us at:
150 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 12.5g||100g|
|of which sugars||0.8g||6.4g|
|of which saturates||6.7g||53.4g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013