Tesco Finest British Pork Leg Joint
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
125g pork leg roasted then trimmed of fat contains
Hampshire outdoor reared pork leg joint with sea salt
Finest* Outdoor Reared Hampshire Pork Leg Joint with Sea Salt
Pork Leg (99%), Salt Mix (Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil)
- Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
using pork from:
Temperature:Fan 210°C, Gas 8, 230°C
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
but always by 'use by' date shown.
Use within 1 month.
Use by: see front of pack.
Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.
Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
FOR PERFECT PORK WITH CRISPY CRACKLING
1. Pre-heat oven to 230°C/Fan 210°C/Gas Mark 8.
2. Gently dry the skin of the pork with kitchen towel, then rub in a little
olive, sprinkle with sea salt and place into a roasting tin.
3. Cook in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4 and cook for a further another one
to two hours, depending on the cooking time stated.
5. Once cooked, remove from the oven, cover lightly and leave to rest for 10 -
15 minutes.. Remove string and crackling prior to slicing.
How to carve
1. Carefully remove the string and discard.
2. Remove the crackling and set aside.
3. Using a sharp knife and holding the joint steady with a carving fork, carve
from one end to the other into lovely thin slices.
4. Serve with the crunchy crackling on the side.
Vacuum packed for freshness
900 - 1500g
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
UK 5213 EC
|Typical Values||100g contains||125g pork roasted then trimmed of fat contains|
|Energy||836kJ (201kcal)||894kJ (212kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013