Pataks Korma Curry Paste 290G
Add to basket
Our authentic blend of aromatic spices, tomato, coriander & coconut for a beautifully balanced Korma dish
For more recipe ideas, visit: www.pataks.com
Our balanced blend of 11 spices captured in oil for a deep, rich, authentic flavour
Pack Size: 290g
- Chilli rating - mild - 1
- Good Housekeeping Food Awards 2015 - winner ultimate midweek cheat
- Gluten free
- No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
Water, Ground Spices (12%) [Coriander (4%), Turmeric, Spices, Paprika, Cumin, Fenugreek], Rapeseed Oil (11%), Sugar, Concentrated Tomato Purée (5%), Salt, Maize Flour, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Desiccated Coconut (3%), Acid (Acetic Acid), Dried Onion, Mustard Powder, Dried Coriander Leaf
- Free From: Gluten
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts
- Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 6 weeks of opening and before the best before end date.
- Best Before End: See Lid.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Made in the UK
Number Of Uses:
Preparation and Usage:
This product must be cooked.
Chicken Korma Recipe
1. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
2. Add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, and 1/2 a jar of Patak's Korma spice paste cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50ml of water cook until the water has evaporated.
3. Add 500g diced chicken, cook until sealed. Add 1 can / 400ml coconut milk, 50ml double cream and 1 tsp sugar; simmer uncovered until the chicken is cooked (approx. 15 minutes).
4. Season to taste, garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve with rice and naan.
For a thicker indulgent Korma, try adding 50g of creamed coconut with the double cream for that traditional Indian home cooking experience.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and Address:
AB World Foods Ltd.,
AB World Foods Ltd.,
UK: 0800 0195 617
ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
290 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|Energy||952kJ / 229kcal|
|of which saturates||2.6g|
|of which sugars||9.2g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013