Tesco Everyday Value Dried Skimmed Milk 454G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
200ml as consumed
Dried skimmed milk with added vitamins A and D
Made with British milk. With added vitamins A and D.
Dried Skimmed Milk, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container. Once
- opened use within 6 weeks.
- Once made up, keep refrigerated and treat as fresh milk.
For Tea or Coffee:
1. Allow boiling liquids to cool slightly before adding 1-2 teaspoons of dried
skimmed milk and stirring.
To make up:
1. Put 57g into a measuring jug and add 568ml (1 Pint) of cold water, stirring
continuously. (4½ heaped tablespoons is approximately 57g).
2. If required warm, bring to the boil slowly over a medium heat.
Warning: Unsuitable for infants under twelve months of age.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
UK FF 005M EC
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||200ml as consumed|
|Energy||1498kJ (353kcal)||274kJ (65kcal)|
|Vitamin D||1.5µg (30% of NRV)||0.3µg (6% of NRV)|
Other Nutrition Info:
When made up according to instructions.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013