Tesco Everyday Value Self Raising Flour 1.5Kg
Add to basket
Self raising wheat flour
Everyday Value self raising flour
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin) Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Contains: Wheat & Gluten
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Best before end: see top of pack
Jam Sponge Sandwich.
Makes 1 x 18cm (7inch) cake.
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes.
75g soft margarine; 175g caster sugar; 3 eggs;
175g self-raising flour.
4 tbsp strawberry jam; Icing sugar to dust.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas mark 4
2. Grease the base line 2 x 18cm (7inch) sandwich tins with baking parchment or
grease proof paper.
3. Measure all of ingredients into a large bowl and beat well until thoroughly
4. Divide the mixture evenly between tins and level out.
5. Bake in the oven, until well risen and the tops of cakes spring back when
pressed with a finger.
6. Turn out the cakes, peel off the paper and cool on a cooling rack.
7. When the cakes are cold, sandwich together with the strawberry jam and
sprinkle the top with icing sugar.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||100g contains||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013