Chicken Tonight Country French Sauce 500G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each serving (1/4 Jar as sold) contains
A Creamy Sauce for Chicken with White Wine, Carrots, Mushroom and Chives.
For more amazing inspiration and ideas for delicious chicken dishes come and find us at: www.chickentonight.co.uk
Pack Size: 500g
- Make chicken amazing
- Perfect with tagliatelle
- A classic continental sauce with white wine, cream & chives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Water, White Wine (9%) (contains Sulphites), Sunflower Oil, Carrots (6%), Mushrooms (3.9%), Onions , Cream (from Milk) (2.6%), Cornflour , Acid (Lactic Acid), Sugar, Sherry , Salt, Garlic, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Yeast Extract, Chives, Parsley, Ground Black Pepper
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated & use within 3 days.
- Best Before End Date: See cap.
Country of Origin:
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text:
Made in the EU
Number Of Uses:
Cooking Instructions (General): (All cooking appliances vary, the following instructions are guidelines only)
Oven cook (From Chilled): 1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, Fan 160°C, Gas Mark 4, 350°F.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
3. Place the chicken in a casserole dish, stir in the sauce and cover.
4. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Hob (From Ambient): 1. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
2. Add the sauce, stir well and then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Preparation and Usage:
1. Great with a spoonful of garlic and herb cream cheese stirred in, served with rice.
2. Serve with lightly steamed asparagus and crusty French bread.
- Recyclable Packing
Name and Address:
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (As Sold) Per 100g||(As Sold) Per Serving (1/4 Jar)|
|of which saturates||1.4g||1.8g|
|of which sugars||2.3g||2.9g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013