Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk 397G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each 50g serving** contains
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Why not try our easy yet delicious Strawberry Cheesecake for all the family to enjoy? All you need is:
397g Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk
200g digestive biscuits
300g of fresh strawberries
300g full fat soft cheese
3tbsp strawberry jam
For this plus more great recipe ideas and inspiration, visit www.carnation.co.uk
Sweet and deliciously creamy tasting, Carnation Condensed Milk is the perfect shortcut to making your favourite desserts.
Made with just two ingredients, fresh whole milk and natural sugar, Carnation Condensed Milk makes it quick and easy to create irresistible treats from tasty cheesecakes to Millionaires' shortbread.
Good to remember
Why not try Carnation® Light Condensed Milk?
Pack Size: 397g
Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk can be used to make so many desserts including Red Velvet Cupcakes, Crème Brulèe and Lemon Cream.
- Each tin contains 397g of Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk which is perfect for making your favourite desserts
- Made from all natural ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
Whole Milk, Sugar, Minimum 8% Milk Fat, 20% Milk Solids Not Fat
- Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days
- For Best Before End: see end of can
Number Of Uses:
7 Contains 7 servings
Makes 16 pieces:
250g (9oz) shortbread biscuits, crushed
55 (2oz) melted butter
150g (5 1/2oz) butter
150g (5 1/2oz) dark brown soft sugar
397g can Carnation Condensed Milk
200g (7oz) dark chocolate
55g (2oz) Nestlé Milkybar®
1. Combine the crushed biscuits and melted butter, press into a parchment lined 20cm (8in) brownie tin. Chill for 20 mins.
2. Heat the sugar and remaining butter in a non-stick pan gently, stirring, until, melted together. Add Carnation Condensed Milk and bring to a rapid boil, stirring continuously. Cook for a minute or so or until the filling has thickened slightly.
3. Pour the caramel over the base. Cool then chill for 30 mins or until set.
4. Melt the chocolate in separate bowls. Pour the dark chocolate over the caramel and biscuit base and then add spoonfuls of melted white chocolate. Swirl together with a spoon for a marbled effect.
5. Chill until set. Remove from the tin and cut into squares - dip your knife in hot water (then dry on kitchen towel) to make it easier to cut through the chocolate.
- No added preservatives, colours
- Metal - Widely Recycled Can
Contact us Free
0800 00 00 30 (UK)
00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
PO Box 207,
Caution - Do not boil unopened can as bursting may occur.
Not for infants under 12 months
Lower Age Limit:
Advisory Months : 12
397 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**|
|Energy||1359 kJ||680 kJ|
|-||322 kcal||161 kcal|
|Fat||8.0 g||4.0 g|
|of which: saturates||5.0 g||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||55.0 g||27.5 g|
|of which: sugars||55.0 g||27.5 g|
|Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||7.5 g||3.8 g|
|Salt||0.26 g||0.13 g|
|Calcium||260 mg||130 mg|
|-||(33% NRV†)||(16% NRV†)|
|†NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|**Contains 7 servings||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013