Tesco Absorbent Odour Control Hygiene Cat Litter 10 Litres
Add to basket
Crushed and screened calcium silicate
- Store in a cool, dry place
Directions for Use
1. Provide a litter tray large enough for your cat to use comfortably.
2. Pour in Tesco Absorbent Odour Control Hygiene Cat Litter to a depth of 5cm.
3. Inspect the tray daily and using a scoop remove solid waste as necessary.
4. At least weekly the tray should be emptied completely and cleaned with a
mild detergent. Dry the tray thoroughly before re-filling with fresh Tesco
Absorbent Odour Control Hygiene Cat Litter.
5. Dispose of used litter with appropriate household waste.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013