Tesco Organic Self Raising Flour 1Kg
Add to basket
Organic self raising wheat flour
Organic working with nature self raising flour
Organic Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Free From: Mustard
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Best before end: see top of pack
more than one country
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
225g butter, softened;
225g caster sugar,
225g Tesco orgaic self raising flour
2 tsp baking powder
For the filling:
4 tbsp Tesco strawberry jam,
150g butter, softened;
150g icing sugar,
Icing sugar for dusting.
2 deep loose bottomed 20cm/8inch sandwich tins
Non stick baking paper
1. Lightly grease and line the tins.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4.
3. Place the butter, sugar, eggs, flour and baking powder into a large bowl and
mix for about two minutes using an electric mixer.
4. Divide the mixture evenly between the prepared tins and level the surface
with the back of a spoon or a plastic spatula.
5. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, until well risen and golden. The tops of the cakes
should spring back when pressed lightly with a finger. Leave the cakes to cool
in the tins for a few minutes, then turn the cakes out on to a wire rack, peel
off the paper and leave to cool completely.
6. To make the butter cream beat the butter and icing sugar together using an
electric mixer until light and fluffy.
7. Spread the jam evenly on one half of the cake and top with the butter cream.
Place the other half of the cake on top. Finally dust the top of the cake with
a little icing sugar.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
GB-ORG-05 EU/NON EU AGRICULTURE
|Typical Values||Typical values. 100g contains||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013