Tesco Organic Plain Flour 1Kg
Add to basket
Organic plain wheat flour
Organic working with nature plain flour
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Best before end: see top of pack
more than one country
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
Makes: 20 biscuits
350g Tesco Organic Plain Flour,
1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda,
1 tbs Ground Ginger,
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon,
125g butter, softened;
175g Tesco Light Brown Soft Sugar,
1 medium egg, lightly beaten;
4 tbsp Golden Syrup.
2 baking trays
Non stick baking paper
Gingerbread men cutters
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4. Line two baking trays with
non-stick baking paper.
2. Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon into the bowl of a
3. Add the butter, whiz until the mixture resembles bread crumbs and then stir
in the sugar.
4. Lightly beat the egg and golden syrup together, then add to the mixture in
the food processor and pulse to make a dough.
5. Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to chill in the fridge for 15
6. Roll out onto a lightly floured surface to ½ cm thick. Cut out shapes with
gingerbread cutters and put onto a baking tray, leaving a gap between them.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Leave to cool.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
GB-ORG-05 EU/NON EU AGRICULTURE
|Typical Values||Typical values. 100g contains||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013