Tesco Organic Spaghetti 500G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each serving contains
Dried spaghetti pasta
A delicious authentic pasta made in Italy from organic durum wheat.
Organic Durum Wheat Semolina
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place and once opened transfer to an airtight container.
Not suitable for microwave cooking
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Spaghetti with tomato and basil sauce.
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients: 375g Organic Spaghetti; 1tbsp olive oil; 1 clove garlic, crushed;
500g cherry tomatoes; 2tsp sundried tomato puree; 50g sun blushed tomatoes;
fresh basil leaves.
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently fry the garlic for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes, sun blushed tomatoes and tomato puree and cook over
a gentle heat for 10 minutes until the tomatoes soften.
3. Meanwhile cook the Organic Spaghetti according to pack.
4. Stir in the torn basil leaves.
5. Drain the pasta and serve immeditely with the tomato sauce poured over.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||As sold each serving (75g)contains|
|Energy||1485kJ (350kcal)||1114kJ (263kcal)|
Other Nutrition Info:
75g of uncooked pasta weighs approximately 170g when cooked.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013