Tesco Fusilli Pasta Twists 3Kg
Add to basket
Add to basket
This product is sold by weight, the individual price is only a guide
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each serving contains
Dried fusilli pasta made from durum wheat semolina
Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, re-seal using tab provided.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number Of Uses:
A versatile shape that can be served hot with a sauce or cold salads. The
spiral shape provides the perfect surface area for holding your favourite
sauce. Fusilli is ideally served with a tomato based sauce or pesto....
Chunky sausage, tomatoes & fennel
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
300g of Tesco Fusilli Pasta
3 tsps fennel seeds
1 red chilli
2 tbsps olive oil
6 Italian sausages or any thick chunky sausage
1 tbsps dried oregano
200ml red wine
1x400g can of chopped tomatoes
Handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
3 tbsps of Parmesan cheese, finely grated
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
1.Crush the fennel seeds and finely dice the chilli, and then place to one side.
2.In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat. Squeeze the meat
out of the sausage skins and place it in the pan.
3.Using a wooden spoon break up the meat so that it resembles a course mince.
Add the fennels seeds and chilli and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the meat
turns golden brown in colour.
4. Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
5. Once the meat has changed colour, stir in the oregano and red wine and allow
it to reduce by half.
6. Add the can of chopped tomatoes and allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
7. When the pasta has cooked, drain and gently combine with the sausage meat
8. Add the parsley and 2/3 of the grated Parmesan and stir.
9. Serve immediately and season with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper and
the remaining Parmesan.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||As sold each serving (75g) contains|
|Energy||1526kJ (360kcal)||1145kJ (270kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Info:
75g of uncooked Fusilli weighs approximately 170g when cooked.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013