Pimm's No.1 70Cl
Add to basket
Ever since James Pimm first mixed a jug of this astonishing tipple in 1840, Pimm's has existed to politely but firmly insist that there are more important things to do than writing “to do” list…like catching up with good friends.
Pimm's No.1 is the perfect drink for sharing; making every occasion extra special and deliciously memorable. Take a jug (or long drink glass) and fill it with ice. Mix one part Pimm's No.1 with three parts chilled lemonade. Then add some mint, cucumber, orange and strawberries - and enjoy.
Pack Size: 70cl
- Pimm's is a gin based drink with a refreshing taste, comprised of a blend of spirits and orange fruit flavours
- Pimm's is a Royal Warrant Holder
- Complex fruity notes of bitter sweet caramelised orange and citrus, perfectly blended with sweet warming an intriguing savoury spice notes, with a fresh citrus & soft bitter herbs finish
- To make a Pimm's No.1 Cup pour 50ml Pimm's No.1 over ice, add 150ml chilled lemonade, garnish with lemons, cucumber, strawberries & fresh mint
- Pimm's No.1 contains 25% ABV
- Pimm's No.1 is the perfect drink for sharing; making every occasion extra special and deliciously memorable
Alcohol Unit Other Text:
17.5 UK Units per bottle
Place of Provenance:
Produced in Great Britain
Number Of Uses:
14 With around 2L of lemonade, this bottle makes 14 servings
Preparation and Usage:
Mix 1 part Pimm's® No.1 spirit drink with 3 parts chilled lemonade and you've just made the perfect drink for any occasion.
Served with lots of ice, the refreshingly fruity taste of Pimm's® is irresistible
Why not add some fruit? Pieces of orange, mint, cucumber, strawberries, apples and lemon all look delicious and enhance the fruity flavour.
Name and Address:
78 Marylebone High Street,
78 Marylebone High Street,
Lower Age Limit:
Statutory Years : 18
70 Centilitres ℮
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013