Tesco Strong Stone Ground 100% Wholemeal Bread Flour 1.5Kg
Add to basket
Strong stoneground wholemeal flour
Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Name of recipe suggestion:
Seedy Cranberry Loaf
Preparation / Prooving: 1 ½ - 2 hours
Cooking: 35 - 40 minutes
500g Stoneground Wholemeal Flour
½ tsp salt
1 sachet Easy Blend Yeast
330ml warm water
25g sunflower seeds
25g poppy seeds
60g dried cranberries (soak before use)
2 tbsp honey
Grated rind from one orange
Extra seeds to garnish
1. Pre-heat the oven 230oC/ Fan 210oC/ Gas Mark 8.
2. Soak the cranberries in water for 30 mins before use and drain.
3. In a large bowl mix together the flour and salt, then rub in the butter and
stir in the yeast.
4. Stir in the seeds, cranberries, honey and orange rind.
5. Stir in the water and mix into a soft dough by hand.
6. Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.
7. Shape the dough and place on either a greased baking tray or in a greased
900g (2lb) tin. Cover with a damp tea towel and leave in a warm place to double
in size, approx 1 ½ hours.
8. Brush the loaf with water and sprinkle with a mixture of sunflower and poppy
9. Bake in the oven for 35 - 40 minutes, the loaf should sound hollow when
10. Remove the loaf and transfer to a cooling rack.
1.5 kg e
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013