Tesco Light Soft Brown Sugar 500G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each teaspoon contains
Light Brown Soft Cane Sugar
IDEAL FOR FRUIT CAKES, PUDDINGS, BISCUITS AND SAVOURY SAUCES
- Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- In certain weather conditions this sugar may harden. To soften, place the sugar
- in a basin, cover with a damp cloth and leave overnight.
more than one country
Number Of Uses:
Try this recipe...
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 15 -20
350g Tesco Plain Flour (plus extra for rolling out)
½ tsp Tesco Bicarbonate Of Soda
1 tbsp Tesco Ground Ginger
1 tsp Tesco Ground Cinnamon
175g Tesco Light Brown Soft sugar
1 Egg, medium sized
4 tbsp Golden Syrup
Coloured Choco Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/FAN 170°C/Gas Mark 4. Line 3 baking trays with
non-stick baking paper.
2. Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon into the bowl of a
3. Add the butter and whizz until the mixture is of breadcrumb consistency and
then stir in the sugar.
4. Lightly beat the egg and golden syrup together, then add to the food
processor and pulse to make a dough. Leave to chill for 15 minutes.
5. Roll out on a lightly floured surface to ½ cm thick. Cut out with
gingerbread cutters and put on a baking tray, leaving a gap between them.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes. Leave to cool then decorate.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each teaspoon (5g) contains|
|Energy||1696kJ (399kcal)||85kJ (20kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013