Tesco Whole Wheat Fusilli Pasta 500G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each serving contains
Dried wholewheat fusilli pasta made from Durum wholewheat semolina.
Durum Wholewheat semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reseal using tab provided.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number Of Uses:
Wholewheat FUSILLI with roasted veg & Feta
Cooking time: 45-50 minutes
300g Tesco Wholewheat Fusilli
3 tbsps olive oil
1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
1 aubergine, cut into pieces
2 courgettes, sliced
1 red onion, finely chopped
1 tsp dried oregano
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 x 400g can of chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato purée
100g Feta cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220ºC/Gas Mark 7.
2. Pour 2 tbsp of olive oil into a roasting tin and add the peppers, courgettes
ensuring they are evenly coated with the oil.
3. Roast in the oven for 20–25 minutes.
4. In a large saucepan, place the remaining olive oil over a medium heat. Sauté
the onions for about 5 minutes, or until soft.
5. Then add the garlic, oregano, tomato purée and chopped tomatoes.
6. Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
7. Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain.
8. Add the roasted vegetables and pasta to the tomato sauce and gently combine.
9. Crumble the Feta cheese over the pasta to garnish and serve immediately.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||As sold each serving (75g) contains|
|Energy||1413kJ (334kcal)||1060kJ (251kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Info:
75g of uncooked fusilli weighs approximately 170g when cooked.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013