Tesco Conchiglie Pasta Shells 1Kg
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each serving contains
Dried conchiglie pasta made from durum wheat semolina.
Durum Wheat Semolina
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reseal using tab provided.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number Of Uses:
Conchiglie with a spicy pork & tomoto sauce
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
300g Tesco Conchiglie
300g minced pork
300g plain passata
1 onion, finely chopped
1 hot red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
80g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and finely chopped
100g pitted black olives, halved
3 tbsps olive oil
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, and then add
the onions and olives. Cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes.
2. Add the minced pork, chilli and tomatoes and fry for a further 6 minutes,
3. Stir in the passata and simmer gently, uncovered for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions then drain and
return to the pan.
5. Add the sauce to the cooked pasta; stir together until the pasta is coated
6. Serve immediately and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||As sold each serving (75g) contains|
|Energy||1526kJ (360kcal)||1145kJ (270kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Info:
75g of uncooked conchiglie weighs approximately 170g when cooked.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013