Ayuuri Natural Amla Powder 100G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Amla Powder (Emblica Officinalis)
Known colloquially as Indian Gooseberry, Amla is an edible fruit renowned globally for its extraordinarily high levels of Vitamin C and antioxidants. Traditionally used for its natural hair conditioning properties, Amla is mixed into a paste to nourish and replenish the hair leaving it soft, silky and lustrous.
Pack Size: 100g
- Naturally conditions and leaves hair nourished
- Boosts hair strength and lustre
- One of the highest natural sources of Vitamin C
- Calms sensitive scalps
- No artificial fragrance or preservatives
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated place.
Country of Origin:
Preparation and Usage:
Instructions for use:
1. Use 20g of Amla Powder.
2. Add warm water to make a smooth paste.
3. After washing your hair, apply the conditioning Amla paste.
4. Apply the paste to hair and scalp, gently massaging with fingertips. Ensure even coverage (avoiding contact with eyes).
5. Leave the paste on for between 5-20 minutes depending on intensity of conditioning treatment needed.
6. Rinse and wash hair thoroughly using warm water.
Use once or twice weekly to condition hair.
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Recyclable Packing
Fax: 020 8830 2124
Allergy advice: Avoid contact with eyes. With natural products, a skin test is recommended prior to use. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Caution: This product can naturally slightly darken hair, a strand test should be carried out for fair or blonde hair.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
100 Grams ℮
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013