Nesquik Chocolate Powder 300G
Add to basket
Chocolate Flavoured Mix with added Vitamins and Minerals for milk
Rich in calcium to help build strong bones and teeth, we all know milk is good for all the family. Getting kids to drink milk however, can be tricky. NESQUIK has helped generations of kids to enjoy milk by making it taste delicious. Why not also try Strawberrry and Banana flavour?
Chocolate flavoured Milkshake Mix with added vitamins and minerals for milk.
Pack Size: 300g
- NESQUIK Chocolate Flavoured Milkshake Mix with added Vitamins and Minerals to turn milk into a delicious drink
- Enjoy NESQUIK as part of a balanced diet and lifestyle with breakfast as a great start to the day
- With Vitamin D, calcium#, phosphorus# and magnesium# to help build healthy bones (# from semi-skimmed milk)
- With Zinc & Iron to help cognitive functions such as memory and concentration
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Contains vitamin D to help build healthy bones
Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (21%), Dextrose, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Thiamin), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Minerals: Magnesium Carbonate, Ferric Pyrophosphate (Iron), Zinc Sulphate, Salt, Natural Flavouring
- Free From: Gluten
- Store in a cool, dry place
- For Best Before End see back of pack
Number Of Uses:
21 Makes 21 servings
Preparation and Usage:
To make your perfect NESQUIK...
1. Take 3 tsp (13.8g) of NESQUIK and 200ml of cold semi-skimmed milk
2. Create a paste with the NESQUIK and some of the milk
3. Fill with the remaining milk, stir and enjoy
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Recyclable Packing
Contact Us Free
0800 58 57 59 (UK)
00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
PO Box 207,
300 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per Serving **||%RI*|
|of which: saturates g||1.4||2.4||12%|
|of which: sugars g||76.7||20.3||23%|
|Vitamins and Minerals||(%NRV†)||(%NRV†)||-|
|Vitamin C mg||81 (101)||13 (16)||-|
|Thiamin mg||0.70 (64)||0.18 (16)||-|
|Vitamin D µg||11 (220)||1.5 (30)||-|
|Calcium mg||27.0 (3)||252 (32)||-|
|Phosphorus mg||160 (23)||216 (31)||-|
|Magnesium mg||263 (70)||59.0 (16)||-|
|Iron mg||16 (114)||2.2 (16)||-|
|Zinc mg||6.1 (61)||1.7 (17)||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**One glass (13.8g+200ml semi skimmed milk)||-||-||-|
|†NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||-||-||-|
|Makes 21 servings||-||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013