Tesco Original Blend Ground Coffee 227G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Roast and Ground Coffee
This coffee is blended and roasted to produce a round, smooth flavour with medium body, an ideal coffee for drinking at any time of the day.
- • The flavour and aroma of coffee deteriorates once in contact with air.
- • This pack has a one way valve which allows the coffee to be packed
- immediately after roasting and grinding to maintain freshness.
- • Once opened, reseal the pack by rolling down the top of the bag and secure
- with the tab.
- • Store in a freezer, refrigerator or cool place.
- • Use within 2 weeks of opening.
- • Best before end: see side of pack'
more than one country
How to make the perfect cup of coffee
• Warm the cafetière and add one rounded dessert spoonful of coffee per person
(add more or less dependent on personal preference)
• Boil freshly drawn water, pour into the cafetière after approximately 10
seconds (boiling water can scald the coffee and ruin the flavour)
• Stir well and leave to brew for 3-5 minutes with the plunger off (leave for a
longer period if a stronger cup of coffee is preferred)
• Slowly press down the plunger, pour and enjoy!
• Add one rounded dessert spoonful of coffee per person (add more or less
dependent on personal preference)
• Fill the filter pot with cold water (according to number of spoonfuls of
• Switch machine on
• Pour and enjoy!
• Fill the bottom part of the unit with freshly drawn cold water
• Insert the filter basket, fill with coffee and level the surface (do not
overfill and/or tap down the coffee)
• Assemble unit and brew on a medium heat for approximately 5 minutes
• Pour and enjoy!
(Suitable for all types of Moka Pots and Filter Machines. Always follow
manufacturers guidelines) '
Name of recipe suggestion
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013