Tesco Everyday Value Batter Mix 128G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Made up according to instructions each Yorkshire pudding contains
Batter mix. Just add 1 egg and water.
batter mix. No artifical preservatives, flavours or colours. Just add 1 egg and water
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Makes: 12 Yorkshire Puddings
You will need: 1 medium egg; 200ml cold water.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
2. Using a 12 hole bun tin, prepare by adding approximately 1/3 tsp of cooking
oil into each well then place in the oven until smoking hot.
3. Empty the sachet contents into a bowl.
4. Beat together the egg and water in a separate bowl or jug.
5. Gradually add the liquid into the dry mix and whisk until a smooth batter is
6. Pour the batter into the bun tin holes and bake 20-30 minutes until well
risen and golden.
Makes 6 Pancakes.
You will need: 1 medium egg; 250ml cold water.
1. Empty the sachet contents into a bowl.
2. Beat together the egg and water in a separate bowl or jug.
3. Gradually add the liquid into the dry mix and whisk until a smooth batter is
4. Heat a little cooking oil or fat in a small frying pan until smoking hot.
5. Pour in enough batter to thinly coat the base of the pan and cook until
6. Toss or turn the pancake and cook the other side.
7. Repeat until all batter is used.
Number Of Uses:
Name of recipe suggestion
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions. Each Yorkshire pudding (22g) contains|
|Energy||889kJ (211kcal)||195kJ (46kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013