Tanqueray Special Dry Gin 70Cl
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
London Dry Gin
Created by Charles Tanqueray in 1830, Tanqueray London Dry Gin is made today according to the same classic, timeless recipe. Its iconic bottle shape is inspired by a three-part cocktail shaker made famous during Prohibition's classic cocktail movement in the “Roaring 1920s.” The pineapple fruit, which was once considered so exotic that it became the ultimate symbol of hospitality in 1830s England, featured in the Tanqueray family crest and it adorns every bottle from the Tanqueray Distilling Company.
Tanqueray London Dry Gin is distilled four times and has the perfect balance of four classic gin botanicals - refreshing juniper, peppery coriander, aromatic angelica and sweet liquorice. It is best enjoyed with tonic water, plenty of ice and a wedge of lime, but can be used as a great base for a wide range of cocktails.
Tanqueray London Dry Gin has won multiple awards including recent accolades from the World's 50 Best Bars (Drinks International Brands Report 2016). It was judged to be the top trending gin, the best-selling gin and the bartender's overall favourite spirit.
Pack Size: 70cl
- Multiple award-winning gin which makes perfectly balanced gin tonic and an excellent base for cocktails
- Judged by the world's top 50 best bars to be the number one trending gin
- Perfect balance of four botanicals - juniper, coriander, angelica and liquorice - providing classic base for cocktails
- Distinctive flavours best enjoyed with tonic, plenty of ice and a wedge of lime
- A perfect balance of 4 classic gin botanicals: juniper, coriander, angelica & liquorice.
- Makes the definitive G&T, ideal for enjoying with friends and family
- Contains: Cereals Containing Gluten
Perfect balance of four botanicals - juniper, coriander, angelica and liquorice - providing classic base for cocktails
Name and Address:
78 Marylebone High Street,
78 Marylebone High Street,
Lower Age Limit:
Statutory Years : 18
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013