- Exercise uses up extra calories to help control your weight.
- Staying active helps regulate hormone levels.
- Exercise speeds up the digestive process, keeping you healthy.
- Regular work outs may help to reduce your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high-cholesterol, diabetes and obesity.
- Staying active keeps joints, tendons and ligaments flexible, allowing you to move more easily and avoid injury.
- Keeping fit can help to reduce some of the effects of aging.
- Regular work outs contribute to your mental well-being.
See all Fitness DVDs >>
- People who work out regularly have more energy and endurance for every day life.
- If you are active, you will naturally sleep better.
- Doing the right work outs will help you maintain a normal weight by increasing your metabolic rate (the rate you burn calories). This effect will work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
See all Fitness Books >>
- You will look better physically.
- You will be more self-confident.
- Working out is a great way to help relieve stress and anxiety.
See all Fitness CDs >>