- Author: Barbara Young,James S. Lowe,Alan Stevens,John W. Heath,Philip J. Deakin
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Published: 14 March 2006
- ISBN: 9780443068508
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Do you want us to email you when this product is back in stock?
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
This title is highly commended, Basic and Clinical Sciences Category, BMA Awards 2007! This best-selling atlas contains over 900 images and illustrations to help you learn and review the microstructure of human tissues. It starts with a section on general cell structure and replication. Basic tissue types are covered in the following section, and the third section presents the microstructures of each of the major body systems. The highest-quality color light micrographs and electron micrograph images are accompanied by concise text and captions which explain the appearance, function, and clinical significance of each image. The accompanying website lets you view all the images from the atlas with a virtual microscope , allowing you to view the image at a variety of pre-set magnifications.