VTech Kidizoom Twist Pink
Catalogue Number: 211-1408
We apologise the incorrect catalogue number was published in the A/W 2012 store catalogue. The correct details appear on this page
- 2 mega pixel camera with twisting lens, 4x digital zoom, 256 MB of storage, SD card slot for memory expansion and built-in flash
- Also features video taking, voice recording and 5 built-in games Stores over 5 photos Add wacky effects to your pictures and videos
- Connect to the TV or edit and view photos linked to a PC Dual viewfinder and durable child friendly design with a grown up look
There’s a whole world out there to start capturing with the VTech Kidizoom Twist in pink! Use the 2 megapixel camera with twisting lens and 4x digital zoom to snap away and store them on the 256MB internal memory. An SD card slot means you can increase the memory and transfer your photos, plus the built-in flash will brighten up dismal faces! The Kidizoom Twist also features video taking, voice recording, 5 built-in games and dual viewfinder. Add wacky effects to your pictures and videos for extra amusement and then view them on a TV or PC. Batteries included. Warning: Suitable from 3 years.back to top
|Age Range||3-4 years|
|Suitable Age From||3 years|
|Number Of Batteries Required||4|
|Number Of Batteries Required 2||1|
|Power Source||Battery only|
|Product Height||9.2 Centimetre|
|Product Width||15.7 Centimetre|
|Product Depth||5.6 Centimetre|
|Product Weight||0.28 Kilogram|
|Assembled Weight||0.67 Kilogram|
Who are the Sellers at Tesco?
Sellers at Tesco are high-street and online retailers who'll be selling their products on Tesco. For now we are only featuring a small selection of Sellers. But this is just the start, we'll be adding more each month. For the latest list of Sellers visit our Seller directory.
What it means for you
- 1000s more products to choose from
- Everything in one place
- Easier to compare products and prices
- Clubcard points on all seller orders
Why Sellers at Tesco?
Because we want to make it easy for you to find the widest range of products at low prices, all in one place.
How does delivery work for Sellers?
Delivery charges are calculated at checkout. If Click & collect is available from a seller you'll be given this option at checkout. The delivery of seller items is managed by the Seller. If you have a question about the delivery of a seller product please contact the seller